How can I configure a COPY (CC) field so that the user can enter more emails when opening a ticket through my portal?
Hello @Rodrigo Ogando
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you confirm that you are working with a Jira Service Management project, and your reference to the "portal" means the Customer Portal?
Do you simply want to record the emails, or do you want the specified emails to receive the same notifications as the user that opens the issue?
Hi Trudy Claspill.Yes I work with the Jira Service Management. Exactly, I refer to the Customer Portal. I need the customer to be able to enter other emails when creating the ticket and these emails will receive my responses.
Are the emails for people who are already customers of your Service Management project with access to the portal?
Do you allow your customers to access the Share option to share issues with other customers?
Yes, customers who already have access to our portal and new customers who may have access as well.No, we are not using the option for the customer to share problems, we only use the option for the customer to schedule other emails.
Hi
Would the Request Participants field be a suitable field to have in your form on the Customer portal?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.