How do you make a customer field mandatory in the create issue form? I have searched online and found these steps https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/making-the-parent-field-as-mandatory-required-field-during-the-issue-creation-1431248571.html
but I don't seem to be getting a Options and Validators options
I am using Jira Agile v9.12.15
Hi @Shannon Adamson and welcome to the Community!
If you are using Jira Agile v9.12.15, I guess you are on data center and not cloud. The principle is pretty similar, but you'll need to access the validators differently:
To make a field required in Data Center, you may need a 3rd party app, like Jira Suite Utilities. See this support article for Jira DC 9.12 to learn more.
Hope this helps!
I'm still lost. I go to project Settings (gear in the bottom left corner)
There is no "issues" there is an Issues Types and there is Workflows (see below)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.