When I open sprint board, by default swimlanes are expanded. I know I can change it from View settings and then select Collapse all, but I would like to have it default that swimlanes are collapsed. Is it possible to do somewhere?
Hi @Leena Turtiainen
It is not possible to set swimlanes to be collapsed by default, i could see some feature request is in place with that we may expect that in the future.
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Yes, please put it to your feature list. It kind of irritates to do it each time again and again without possibility to change the default.
Hi @Leena Turtiainen -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is an existing suggestion for that feature, which you may watch / vote for to see any progress. It was created over six years ago with no recent comments from the Atlassian team.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-86418
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you Bill! I made a comment now and voted as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.