Hi
In my jira project, we have a security scheme in place and we can already manually set security levels on individual issues. I am now trying to add a new automation rule to my project: whenever i create a new issue, i want to have a specific security level assigned to it.
When i select the automation element 'Set issue security level' and want to configure it, the dropdown to select the security scheme fails to load my security schemes. The error message below says: 'Failed to retrieve selection, please refresh the page and try again'.
Refreshing the page does not help. Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?
I am a project admin. I can manually set the security level, create issues and overall administrate the project. I am not a jira administrator for my organisation nor have i created the security scheme myself. But i would assume that this does not have to be the case for me to be able to set the automation as described above.
Thanks for any help in advance!
Gabriel