I would like to create projects, epic and stories all at once using bulk import. As per this article it is possible,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Bulk-create-projects-via-csv/qaq-p/1706224#U2925016
But I dont find the checkbox "Defined in CSV" in the setup section.
hi arshankr@amazon.com and welcome to the Atlassian Community!
In the setup section, the "Defined in CSV" checkbox appears after you proceed with the CSV option. Once you upload the CSV file, the checkbox will be visible on the page where you click the "Next" button. You can follow the screenshot for reference.
If the answer helps, please accept the answer.
Best regards,
Murat Seven
Hello arshankr@amazon.com
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you are accessing the Import from the search screen then the option is not available.
It is available only to Administrator that access the External System Import option available from the Settings > System screens.
thank you Murat and Trudy! let me check this and update the community.
@Murat Seven @Trudy P Claspill I am getting the following error, I dont see a "project key" field in the JIRA field drop down.
My CSV has the following columns.
1) What am I missing? I thought "project key" is the default JIRA column that should have been available for me to map to?
2) Can you please also review my csv template for me? I would like to create project, epic and story all at the same time.
thanks so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.