I'm developing a Forge app to list all the remote links on the customer portal request UI. I think I managed to give the app the correct scope and unlicensed access permissions, correct me if I'm wrong here are relevant parts of the manifest (some scopes are likely redundant):
modules: jiraServiceManagement:portalRequestDetailPanel: - key: issuelink-details-hello-world-portal-request-detail-panel resource: main resolver: function: resolver render: native title: Linked Issues unlicensedAccess: - customer - unlicensedpermissions: scopes: - read:jira-work - read:issue.remote-link:jira - read:issue:jira - read:servicedesk-request
GET https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/SOMENUMBERS/rest/api/3/issue/MYISSUEKEY/remotelink 403 (Forbidden)
The second error is because of the request I try to make to get the data from the REST API:
const res = await requestJira(`/rest/api/3/issue/${issueKey}/remotelink`);
I managed to resolve the second issue. The problem was that I was missing a scope, namely:
Hi a have similar problem witf my forge Apps. I use frontend API call via forge/bridge. For logged agent is everfing correct, but for logged customer (or unlicenced user) is api without results. My example Apps is created via oficial example: src / frontend / index.jsx — Forge UI Kit JSM Recent Requests - Bitbucket Have You some experience with tis problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.