Hello everyone,
I’m seeking advice from the community regarding my situation.
I have a list of tickets that are linked in a cascading sequence. For example:
- Ticket 1 is linked to Ticket 2
- Ticket 2 is linked to Ticket 3, and so on.
Initially, all tickets have their own estimates, while their start and end dates are empty.

Here’s how my automation works:
- When a start date is added to a ticket, the automation calculates the due date as:
Due Date = Start Date + Original Estimate
- For any linked issue, the automation copies the due date from the trigger issue to the start date of the linked issue.
To achieve this, I’ve enabled the option:
"Check to allow other rule actions to trigger this rule. Only enable this if you need this rule to execute in response to another rule."
The problem I’m facing is that the loop security limit stops my automation after 10 actions, preventing it from fully executing the chain.
Do you have any ideas or workarounds for this issue?
Thanks in advance for your help!
