Hello, dear community,
I have two projects in my hand. One is JSM and the other is Jira SW and I want them to work in synchronisation.
The system works like this:
Customer creates a JSM ticket. If this ticket is brought to a certain status by the Agent, the ticket is cloned to Jira SW. There is no problem in this regard.
but I want to create the opposite case. First of all, if the Jira SW project reaches a certain status, I want to automatically forward an information comment to the customer.
I couldn't find how to do this with automation, unfortunately.
Another thing I need is, if the ticket in Jira SW is closed, a comment will be sent to the customer and the ticket in JSM will also be closed.
I would be very happy if you could help me with these matters.
Thank you and best regards
Yigit