I have a simple, single select list custom field (with global issuetype availability).
I have given my custom field project level custom contexts . I can add these contexts easily for company-managed projects, but for a team-managed project, i am unable to set a custom context. I have tried this both as:
On the system level Custom Fields > Add Context setup, the project is missing from the available projects list
On the project settings > Issue types (Screen layout configuration) i can see my Custom Field, but when I select the ellipsis > I see here only a global context but there is no ability to " + ADD OPTION" for this project, it is greyed out
Can I really not share one global company managed field to allow it to span across the range of Company and Team managed projects that deliver this product and give each its own context?
Seems kinda odd to me... Is this a bug or by design?