Hi everyone,
We have different project boards for each team in our company, and each team manages their own sprints. Out of these, three teams use team-managed projects, while the other two use company-managed software.
I’m trying to create a "board of boards" that:
- Includes issues in either the "To Do" or "In Progress" status.
- Finds unresolved issues (i.e., no resolution set).
- Finds resolved issues where the resolution date was more than 2 weeks ago.
Here’s the JQL query I’m using:
project IN (project keys here)
AND (status IN ("To Do", "In Progress"))
AND (resolution IS EMPTY OR (resolution IS NOT EMPTY AND resolutionDate < -2w)) ORDER BY updated DESC, Rank ASC
However, when I add this query and save the board, it only shows tickets from the company-managed projects. Tickets from the team-managed projects are not appearing.
Could this be a permissions issue with the team-managed software projects? Or is there something else I might be missing?
Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!