I am trying to learn how to use the Jira Calendar with our change records to schedule and I do not see that we have it on the side ribbon. How do we properly enable this so I can move forward.
Hello @Craig Hynek
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What type of project are you using? Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
You may need to enable the feature for the specific project. That would be done through Project Settings / Features. I then see an option for Views that will enable a Board and Calendar in Jira Service Management projects. In Software projects, rather than Views there is a Calendar feature directly listed in the Features page.
So I am able to see it now. I was able to enable it through views which was different than various trainings/videos.
We the issue we are running into is that the drop downs do not have all the options for us to select. For example we can select Request Type and the data to chose from does not have all our change types in there that we utilize or out Jira Tickets and therefore can not add that work to the calendar
it is a service management project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.