My automaton essentially follows these steps
- Manually triggered
- Ask for input from the User (check/uncheck a single checkbox)
- Log the value selected (so I know it's working)
- If the checkbox is checked, add Label 1
- If the checkbox is not checked, add Label 2
I simply cannot get this to work :-<
The User Input is working correctly and I am able to trap the value i.e. True or False.
Then when I want to get the appropriate label added to the Issue, I create an IF block and test for my User Input, followed by a THEN block which adds the appropriate label.
I have tried many different versions of this process but none of them work - I always get a "The following issues did not match the condition: XX-YYYYY" in the Audit Log, and the Label is NOT added.
Any suggestions?
