We're upgrading from Jira Data Center to Jira Cloud during Q1 of 2025. We're currently using ProForma in our Data Center instance, and using many of the features.
My testing in Jira Cloud indicates a substantial loss of features in the native Forms support compared to ProForma Data Center. This is going to be a problem for us, as teams using ProForma in Data Center successfully now will have both refactoring and functionality gaps as we migrate to Cloud.
Am I missing something? Do other current Jira Cloud users see all the ProForma features in their native Forms? For example, Jira Cloud doesn't have Form sections, custom field validation, and Form fields which are not mapped to issue fields.
We are not using JSM, I'm talking about native Forms functionality Jira Cloud (since there is no ProForma app for Jira Cloud).
Reviewing this feature parity documentation suggests very little difference. Not true at all! Just compare the screenshots between Data Center + ProForma and Jira Cloud native below.
Forms in Jira Data Center with ProForma:

Native Forms in Jira Cloud:

Is there really this massive of a feature gap? Why is the documentation so wrong? Am I missing something?