I have been working with an app development company (call it Z) that I have had to cut ties with. Z had its own internal Jira bug tracking set up and now that we are severing relations, I need to migrate that in its entirety to my own account so that the bugs, images, Kanban board, etc., is not simply lost. They have agreed to export into CSV format but I want to ensure that as much of the data is retained as possible. Will CSV retain images, for example? Most of the bugs have images attached that show what the issue is, losing this will be very damaging.
Is there a native file format that I can tell them to export to, which I can then import into my own account? Barring a native export option, what settings and parameters should I make sure they use so that a full and complete export is done? (I should say that the separation is less than amicable, unfortunately, so I envision them saying, "We sent it to you, there!" and I open the CSV to find that it's all but unusable. By specifying this clearly in the separation agreement I want to head problems off before they start.)
Thank you for the help. Unfortunately this is tied to a legal document that needs to be sent asap, so any assistance that's asap would be very appreciated.