I have deleted a Automation rule,which I required to restore back as I have accidently deleted the wrong one.Any suggestions please.
Hi @radhika!
Unfortunately you are not able to restore anything you accidentally deleted, unless you are running backups yourself.
Sorry to say
Hi @radhika
This is not possible.
A tip that I can offer is to regular export all your automation rules via the Global Automation option in the System settings.
Then you can import the rule again from the export you have made.
Hi @radhika, out of the box, Jira and Jira Service Management don't run backups of anything. In an emergency, Atlassian can restore your entire site but it would overwrite what currently exists, so you'd lose any changes and issues since their last full-site backup. It won't help you now, but for the future, I'd strongly suggest you get a backup/restore app so when it next happens (and if you're an admin, it likely will!), you can restore automations, issues, and most configuration items pretty easily. There are many robust backup/restore apps in the Atlassian Marketplace (search "backup" or "configuration") like the RevyzData Manager for Jira, Salto.io Salto Configuration Manager for Jira, Rewind Backups for Jira, GitProtect.io for Jira, and others. Not sure you'd want to manage a site(s) for long without a good backup/restore tool. Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.