Hello,
I was not able to figure out if there is a way to archive the personal spaces of deactivated users.
Maybee on deactivation or weekly over all users / spaces...
Any hints / ideas?
Hi @Dirk Bromberg I found CONFCLOUD-77874 out on Atlassian's Jira Site. You may want to vote for and watch it for updates to have Confluence Automation routines provide this functionality. It would be nice to have a way to Archive them off to save space. Not sure how that would work if they get activated again, but I'll leave that to the feature design.
Hope that helps.
Hello @Dan Breyen, thank you for sharing this. I'll do. There is not only saving space, there is also some GDPR stuff...to be full filled. Reactivation / unarchive is maybe a smaller case, can be done manual on demand.
Hi @Dirk Bromberg
It seems you can do it using API
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-can-i-archive-a-confluence-space-using-rest-api/9628/5
Here is the original post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Archive-space-for-inactive-users-through-REST-API/qaq-p/1091607
Regards
Aaron
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.