I'm not able to override a schedule with 'No one'.
How should I be able to make this option visible?
Thank you.
Hi @Natalia
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please ensure that you have the Schedule Issues permission which is granted by a Jira administrator to a group or project role.
Only users with this permission can override the Schedule.
Regards,Ashish
Hi @Ashish Bijlwan
Thank you! I'm new to Jira.
Via which path should I be given this permission?
Kind regards,
Natalia
Go to your Project --> Project Settings (available on Bottom Left Corner) --> Permission --> then look for Schedule Issue and see which Project Role/Group are allowed to Schedule Issue.
If you are not part of any of the Project Role/Group then add your self to that Role/Group.
Hello @Ashish Bijlwan
Thank you for your help.
I seem to have another view in the project settings:
In 'People & Access" I don't see any 'Schedule issue' option.
Am I using an older or newer version or do I miss any other permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.