I have had my technical support Zoom session rescheduled by the technician TWELVE TIMES NOW!!! I need to speak with a manager. I am beyond livid!
Hi @John Hall,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I am sorry that this has happened to you. Since this is a community for Atlassian products, would you mind telling what your issue is about? Is it about an Atlassian product and you have an open ticket with Atlassian support?
This community is mainly made up of customers that are using Atlassian's products so we do not have insight to other customers instances.
I have an open ticket. I have no known escalation path, and no recourse but to keep accepting the postponed support sessions. Who can I call? You have no published phone numbers that I can find.
First of, I do not work for Atlassian, just like you I am a customer.
You are correct, Atlassian support do not have a phone number that you can call, but they now do have a chat function that can be used. Since you are on the premium plan I would just try an escalate the ticket, there should be an option for that if you to go support.atlassian.com and access your ticket there.
Ok, thanks - I'll try that then. I appreciate your time!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.