Hey All JSM Admins!
Jovin here from the ITSM/ESM Masters chapter of ACE with a call for input from anyone and everyone!
Soon I'll be launching a series which will run every other month or so called:
🔀 Workflow Wizardry 🤖
The event will be up on ACE soon ready for registration, and it will be held in February 2025, but I want to make this be valuable for anyone and everyone. We'll be live building workflows & automations in these sessions, but rather than coming with my own idea of what to build I'd like to see what's been itching your brain in workflows & automations!
This can be anything around supporting the workflows that enable work in JSM, some ideas to get things going:
- Implementing a review process for changes
- Handing issues between agents & customers
- Closing issues (making them read only)
- Performing automatic checks or updates based on user input
If you can think of something that supports ways of working in JSM, then put it here!