I've created a handful of custom fields for a form and would like to add more choices in the dropdown menu than the set I initially populated. I cannot find a way to access this. There are many posts & help topics on editing the forms & creating the new fields initially, but I have not found a way to update the custom fields themselves after they have been added to a form.
They do not populate on the list shown when selecting Settings / Issues / Edit Custom Fields but do appear on the form & in the project when an issue is created, and I can create workflow rules for them, so they are functioning and active.
Is there any way to go back in to adjust these once added to a form, or is the only way to make a change to delete them altogether and start over with a new custom field containing the list items I now want to include?