Warum kann ich hier den Anfragetyp Support nicht auswählen?
In dem Projekt sehe ich folgende Anfragetypen:
Hallo,
Willkommen in der Atlassian-Community.
Sie müssen die Aktion „Problem mit einem Anforderungstyp erstellen“ anstelle der einfachen Aktion „Problem erstellen“ verwenden. Mithilfe der Option „Problem mit einem Anfragetyp erstellen“ können Sie den Anfragetyp festlegen.
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You need to use the action "Create Issue with a Request Type" rather than the basic "Create Issue" action. Using the "Create Issue with a Request Type" will allow you to set the Request Type.
Automation rules and request type Why can't I select the Support request type here? In the project I see the following request types:
Automation rules and request type
Why can't I select the Support request type here?
In the project I see the following request types:
@Erman Melunovic
Welcome to the community. For automation rule, you need to conduct an EDIT ISSUE action to set the Request Type (if I understood your ask correctly). Take a look at the following links for reference -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/automatically-set-customer-request-type-when-issue-is-moved-or-created-via-jira-1026039858.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Automation-to-create-issue-and-set-Request-type/qaq-p/1905460
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Thank you so much for the quick response.
"create issue with a request type" isn't working now because I can't provide a description and I can't use request participants.
I need something like this, but then 2 Tickets are generated. I need one Ticket with the orange type "Support" and request type "Support" in the same ticket. You have some solutions for this?
Thanks in advance.
kind regards,Erman
Now I have created the following, but receiving a warning message.
You have a solution for this?
Hello @Erman Melunovic
If you can respond inline to our answers that will help us keep track of how your are responding to our advice and answers we provide to your new questions.
You said:
Exactly what is happening that is preventing you from providing a Description and using request participants?
Request Type and Request Participants are relevant only to issues created within Jira Service Management projects. Are you trying to create an issue in a Service Management project or are you trying to create an issue in a Software project?
Regarding the warning message you showed in your later post, that indicates that you are using an action that requires there be an issue in context for the action to be executed against. You have used a Branch. Can you show us the details of that Branch?
You are also using a Scheduled trigger in that version of your rule. Please show us all the details of that trigger configuration.
Can you explain to us in sentences what you are trying to accomplish with your rule?
1. What event should cause the rule to execute?
2. What actions do you want to occur when the rule executes? It appears you want an issue created?
3. In what type of project are you trying to create that issue? Get that information from the "View All Projects" page under the "Projects" menu. Find your project in the list and tell us what it says for that project in the "Type" column. Example:
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
yes of course I will reply here - sorry.
I want to create an issue type "Support" like it is shown in my screenshot (orange) because there I can assign a request participant and a description. But in the creation of a issue type a can't assign a request type directly. So I tried to modify the issue type later on with the branch based on the current issue type (Support/orange). But after saving the rule the error occurs.
It is a Jira Service Management Project.
Thanks for your help.
There are two actions available for creating issue.
One is named "Create Issue".
The other is named "Create Issue with a request type"
It looks like you are trying to use the first one -:"Create Issue".
To set the Request type in the same action where you are creating the issue you need to use the second action - "Create Issue with a request type".
If you use the second option then you don't need a second rule to modify the created issue later.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.