Hello Atlassian Community,
I’ve encountered an issue when using Jira on the web, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this or found a solution.
Whenever I start typing a comment in the comments section, the focus often shifts away from the comment box, and the letters I type start triggering various Jira Keyboard Shortcuts. For example, if I start typing "Hi...", the "H" gets typed into the comment field, but then the "i" gets registered as a shortcut, causing the ticket to assign itself to me. This happens frequently and registers a series of shortcuts if I press more keys.
I’ve noticed this issue in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Some colleagues seem to have the same problem, as I often see them accidentally assigning tasks to themselves.
I tried clearing cache and cookies, reinstalling browsers or outright installing new ones (I don't really use Chrome, but installed it to test out and the same issue happens).
Does anyone have any idea what's going on or how to resolve this issue?
Thank you!