Hi,
How can I create an automation that checks if there are more than five tickets assigned to a member in a week?
Thanks,
Rajan
assignee IS NOT EMPTY AND created >= startOfWeek() AND created <= endOfWeek()
Hi Utkarsh,
Thanks, how can i specify "For each assignee"?
Hi Rajan,
Please can you check out the discussion here and let me know
If the issue remains unresolved, I can create a support ticket for you to provide more effective assistance.
Regards,Anusha A
Hi Anusha,
It seems they're unsolved as well. Would you be able to raise a ticket and let me know if this is possible?
Thanks
To ensure we can assist you effectively with this case, I have created a support ticket on your behalf. You should have received an email notification confirming this.
Have a great day ahead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.