Hi all,
I'm attempting to create an automation rule where a newly created child issue (e.g. story) will automatically take the parents (e.g. Epic) most recent Fix Version.
For example, an Epic contains 4 fix versions - CSP-24.1, CSP-24.2, CSP-24.3, CSP-24.4. The most recent fix version in the list of 4 is the last one added - CSP-24.4.
When a child issue is added to the Epic, preferably it shouldn't pick up all 4 (which is the automation I have in place at the moment). The child issue should only pick up the CSP-24.4 fix version as it's the most recently added in the group. This should only apply to child issues that are not in 'Done' status (as 'done' child issues should not have their fix versions changed after completion).
The releases / fix versions are below:

The example Epics fix versions are below:

The rule I've attempted to create is below:

When I create a new story under the epic, the audit log is shown below:

Does anyone know what I'm doing incorrectly? I think it may be the Smart Value in the automation rule.
Thanks for your help.
Chris