Hello! I can create very basic automations but this request is beyond me when it comes to AQL. I am using request type and forms. Within the forms, I have linked Jira fields and asset objects. I would like to create an automation where based on a selected linked Jira field, asset object and ticket status, it will be automatically assigned out to a person (based on the asset object attributes I've set up). I've already set up my asset object attributes distinguishing between one team assignee and another team assignee. **Please note that I do not have the ability or option to create a Rule within the request type workflow.
Currently what I have set up in my automation is the following:
Trigger: When specific form is submitted
Issue Fields Condition: Linked Jira field equals X
And AQL Condition: Issue field selected. Asset field selected and Query is where I'm stuck at. I don't understand what I am supposed to input here? Is it the assignee and should be inputted as such: {{assignee.displayName}} ?
-------
Thereafter, I am not sure how to include ticket /workflow status as another "if" option to be able to automatically assign to X person based on the the asset object attribute. I hope this was clear enough. Please let me know what I can elaborate on. Thank you in advance.