Surely this is possible!Title says it all. I would expect there to be some sort of a 3-dot menu, or drag and drop option. I'm on JSM Cloud and there doesn't appear to be an option at all. I am an admin with full access to everything. Thanks!PS: I did find this article: Can You Reorder Request Types , but the instructions here do not match my environment. This is a company managed project. Looks like the previously accepted answer was before Atlassians latest UI overhaul.
Hello @Jared G
The path to access the configuration is indeed a little bit different. Now Portal configurations is under Channels & Self service.
Go to: Project settings -> Channels & Serf service -> Portal
In the Portal Groups you can drag and drop the request types to sort then.
Funny, I just found this, and planned to come back and answer my own question but since you beat me to the punch, I will accept your answer!!Thanks so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.