So this is a bit of a weird one that I don't even think is possible but you never know someone has an idea!
I'm looking for a way to have a dynamic JQL where I can get all the issues that were created by a member of the currentUser() their group.
I'm away that this would return all at first since every user will be part of the default access group (-users) so I'd have to exclude that.
Pretty much the logic would be
- get all the groups the current user is in
- get all the members of those groups (excluding the default access one)
- get all issues created by those members
Ideally it would be something like creator IN memberOf(currentUser().Groups) but that doesn't exist 
If we were to have a possibility to mark a group as a users "creator group" that would have been easier but sadly that's not the case..
Anybody got some ideas?