I'm currently trying to write an automated rule that removes all instances of a label from a space - we no longer use the label but it's on hundreds of pages, so manually removing it would be prohibitively time consuming. I have the rule set up like this:
- Trigger: Manual trigger from a page
- Branch: Any page edited less than a day ago (the specifics don't matter to me, but I believe I need to include a branch to get the rule to apply to multiple pages)
- Then: Remove the unwanted label.
The problem I'm running into is that branches cap at 1000 pages, and this space has almost 1500, so it's not catching every instance of the label. I tried re-running the rule, but it seems to be indexing the same 1000 pages each time. Is there a way to get this rule to cover every page in the space?
(Alternatively, if anyone knows another way to mass remove/delete a label, let me know...)
Update: Well, I solved the 1000-page limit by breaking the branches up into multiple time periods (e.g. everything edited in the past six months, everything before then, etc. [does it seem odd to anyone else there's a "more than" option but not a "less than" option there?]), but I'm still running into errors. The audit log is telling me it failed to remove labels on multiple pages, but not giving me any reason why...
