when i'm opening a ticket in outlook, clicking on the phone number field causes the form to blink. Then all the fields I have already filled in go blank. It takes several clicks to get it to act right.
Hi @Ron Williams ,
Are you using Jira Cloud for Outlook application in this case?
Also, what type of the field is phone number? Another information that might be useful is whether you are using a desktop or web Outlook app.
As this is an official Atlassian app, you can reach out to Atlassian Support for them to check it out as well.
Cheers,Tom
Thanks, I had our admin remove and readd the field and he changed a "required" property. Now I see not only the phone number used previously but email addresses as well. I think it was a caching issues.
@Ron Williams Seems something like "Have you tried turning it off and on?" could be used in this case as well 😄
I'm glad you managed to sort it out.
Still happening. It does not like the phone number field and it keeps crashing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.