I am not able to delete board. For this board, I don't get the "... " option when viewing all boards page. I confirmed the board creator and who is our JIRA system admin does not have the ability to it either.
It is team-managed project board. There is a filter associated to this board, but I can't delete the filter since I get this message.
This filter is used elsewhere. Deleting it may impact other people's work.
This filter is used by the board: X. Deleting it will make the board unusable.
Before it can be deleted, remove its association to:
The issue is, I already to deleted board X, without deleting the filter.
Is there another way to delete the board or do I need to find a way to delete the filter first? If it is the later, how do I delete a filter than is associated to a board that is already deleted?