I want to add more fields to the Issue cards on the Kanban board.
I can't see all the fields associated with the card, the view settings. What am I not getting right.
Hi @Likhit Reddy
welcome to the community and thank you for your question.To clarify on your question: You added up to three additional fields to the card layout, but not all fields are shown, for each issue?
The first thing to check would be, if the fields are visible on the issue view and if they have a valid value.
HI @Likhit Reddy
Welcome to the community.
Are you using a team or company managed project template.
In the board on a team managed project you only have limited options, a board on a company managed project offers much more options and you even have the option to configure the card layout in the board configuration
The question was not concerning the number of fields I could have on the card, it was the visibility of a few fields.
Fields like startdate enddate etc are not visible on the view settings but they exist within the card
I'm on the Company managed
Thanks for clarification. Could you post a screenshot from your settings dialog?
As you mentioned in your comment to @Kai Becker
These fields are not in the view settings, above "view settings" select the 3 dots and configure the board, there you have the card layout option.
the fields will be listed there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.