Dear Community,
I’m seeking a way to receive notifications whenever a product admin installs a Marketplace app. To give you some background, we are on an Enterprise license and manage multiple Jira and Confluence sites for different subsidiaries. As site admins (or org admins), we need a method to be alerted when a product admin installs a new Marketplace app.
With numerous sites and product admins, relying on each admin to inform us individually has proven unreliable. I understand there’s an audit log in the “Manage Apps” section where we can see who installed a Marketplace app, but this only covers actions from the past 90 days. From my research, there doesn’t seem to be a way to access this audit log via API.
Are there any workarounds or features I might be missing that could help us receive these notifications? Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!