Hello everyone.
I want to create a automation that will do the following:
User can select one or more "continents" in field A (a checkbox field type)
The automation would validate that and edit field B (another checkbox field type), adding the "country" info.
Currently I am able to add the values in field B based in only one selection in the field A, if another value in A is chosen, it removes the previous values in B.
I would like to make the values in B stack, based in the field A selection
As a nice to have, I would like to have this (or another) automation to remove the values in B, in the case that the equivalent value was removed in A.
I tried to do somethings with smartvalues in the "additional fields" but nothing worked based in the similar situations I have found in the web and my smartvalues are not there yet.
I appreciate the help