Hello,
I use different types of projects in Jira to manage in one tool my products and my teams.
So : I have several team-managed projects that represent our products.
I also have several company-managed projects that represent our teams.
In my team-managed projects (let's call them FRONT and API), we estimate stories using the field "Story point estimate". My company-managed project (let's call it TEAM1) is configured to gather all the stories from FRONT and API where the field "Team" is set on "TEAM1".
That way, my project TEAM1 allows me to see on one only board all the jobs that have to be done by my team on the products FRONT and API.
In the project TEAM1, I can't see the story point estimate on the "backlog" and the "board" views.
How can I configure my project or my board in order to see these estimations ?
Thanks very much for your help !