Hi 
I have an Automation between Jira Software and Jira Products discovery.
This automation checks for bug tickets in the development board that are in the active sprint and adds them to an idea in Jira Product Discovery to represent the work on bugs in our roadmap in product discovery.
Therefore it adds the bugs as deliveries to the idea in product discovery.
For that I used the Edit issue action with following code:
{
"update":{
"issuelinks":[
{
"add":{
"type":{
"name":"Polaris issue link",
"inward":"is implemented by",
"outward":"implements"
},
"outwardIssue":{
"key":"REQ-607"
}
}
}
]
}
}
But now I need the same thing to remove the issue link again because I always want to use the same Idea in JPD which gets updated automatically but not filled up with hundreds of bugs. As soon as the bug is done and the sprint ends this bug should be removed from the idea as the delivery ticket.
I tried to use "remove" but it doesnt work.