Is there an item on the roadmap as to when [Atlas] goals will be queryable in Jira filters? As of now, they can't be returned or filtered on as far as I can tell, and the latest topic I saw on this was here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlas-questions/Is-it-possible-to-query-Atlas-records-using-JQL-terms/qaq-p/2414271#M509
We find this construct super helpful, but would like to be able to include this field in filters and dashboards in Jira proper.
Thx,
B
Hi @BLNSS and welcome to the Community!
The only record I could currently find in Jira's public backlog is this feature request: JRACLOUD-84466.
It is not much, but alongside the context that was already in the thread you referred to in your question, I hope it helps!
I am also keen to see Goals included as a field that can be used in JQL and reporting tools like Jira Custom Report for Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.