We need to exempt Jira Cloud from our Intune MAM policy for iOS. Does anyone know what should be the value for it?
Hi @Piotr Iwanczuk
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
You can exclude from below steps:-
Navigate to your Intune Admin
Go to App Protection policies and specify exclude the Jira Cloud app from the policy by adding it to the "Select apps to exempt" list.
or go throught the below URL for detailed configurations.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/apps/app-protection-policy-settings-ios#exempt-universal-links
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/mobile-app-management-mam-for-atlassian-mobile-apps/
Vikram P
Hi @vikram thanks for the reply.
We are aware how the whole concept works and how to configure it. We need the actual value for Jira Cloud App we should use to exclude it, for example the value for Salesforce is 'salesforce1'
oh ok, Let me check, if I get the value and share it with you.
or
if you have a paid subscription please raise the ticket from below url directly so can get the solution ASAP.
https://support.atlassian.com/
VIkram P
Same question. We need the custom URL scheme of the Jira iOS app.
I think this is not possible directly.
I found one article might be useful as below
https://c7solutions.com/2021/04/intune-mam-exemptions-discovering-url-protocols
Let me know if it helped or not?
Anyone get the value yet?
The value for Jira app is 'jira'.
The values for Confluence app are 'com.atlassian.confluence' and 'confluenceauth'.
I tried with this article but it didn't work - the value I have extracted is "jira".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.