Hi all,
I am trying to create an automation rule that automatically links the newly created ticket to an epic for a new JSM project. In this project, each epic will represent a different customer project that my team is working on. My current rule is below. I am trying to use the reporter account ID to match the new issue to another that the user has made before and then copy that parent link to the new ticket. Do you guys have suggestions to make this method work or another method that would work better?
Other factors that may be relevant or could be used:
- I have a form for the customer to fill in that has a field for them to put the project name in which would be a similar name to the Epic name
- I can't put a parent field for the customer to fill out as that would allow them to see other customer projects.
