I am using a table in Confluence Page. In Than I am copying a JIRA Task. WHen I copy the link of the JIRA Task - It shows only status not the due date or end date. Can I do that? If so how.
Hi @Tania Chatterjee ! I think you are talking about how the issue displays as a smart link. I don't believe those are customizable in that way.
You can add the Jira issues macro to embed a list of issues (based on a filter) and then set the columns to the different fields you want. It's not in the table but that gets it close?
Curious what the use-case for having it in the table is and if the issue macro would work for you!
Here in my Group senior Management uses the Spreadsheets. We have to update JIRAs and spreadsheets and Confluence Pages. I was trying to find a way if the changes in JIRA can be reflected in the Tables in the Confluence Page. When I add a link of my JIRA in the Table it shows Summary Key and Status. Senior Manager is interested in status and ENd Date. So if there is a way that the status and End Date of the JIRS is automatically reflected in the Table in a Confluence Page that will save a lot of time for our Engineers.
Hi @Tania Chatterjee ,
Are you on Cloud or in DC ?In DC you may have some possibilities with user macros.
Regards,
As said by @Harrison Ponce you select the list view with the expected column:
Sorry I did not see that you qualify your question for Confluence Cloud. Sorry for missing that. So clearly your only option is to display the Jira Issue in table view with the wished values displayed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.