I have an odd use case, maybe that's why I can't find a solution in the community yet.
We have a form which will only contain a few fields. For the purpose of this issue, I will focus on just these two:
-Assets Object field (software entitlement)
-Date Field (renewal date)
The idea of this screen is that software licensing group opens the request form, selects the software from the assets object field, and sends the request. That's it.
Automation rules then picks the renewal date out of the same asset and sets the Renewal Date at Issue Create. However, the form does not get updated with this value.

But, here is field data via scriptrunner query:

Refreshing/Waiting does not ever populate the value to the form. However, when I select 'Open customer edits', the field gets populated with the value that's been hanging around.

Thoughts? Seems like a bug, but this process is unusable in this way. Thinking I should just populate the info I to display to the Description, but that's not ideal.