Hi, community!
I'm currently trying to test out the import data from a CSV file feature, but I keep running my head against the wall. I've tried both the "new" and "old" way, but neither seems to work. I've followed guides such as:
Import data from a CSV file | Atlassian Support
But that still doesn't work. When I try it the "new" way, it just says that the page can't load and I should try again. When doing it the "old" way, I can map some of the fields (not all), and sometimes the upload goes through, but then all fields are pasted into the summary. I've tried to separate columns by all the different ones, but it makes no difference. I sometimes get the error message that the summary column is empty or not defined in the CSV sheet, even when it is both defined and filled out.
All ideas and solutions are more than welcome.
Best regards