Ok, I'm hoping my questions are getting better.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
I've been developing my rule to do one of two things; either move the ticket to On Hold IF there is a STAT CSR Listed AND there is no Approved BitBucket Pull Request, or create a sub task to ensure the STAT CSR is ready for CAB.
So, here's the layout:
WHEN Issued Transitioned from: "Pre-Prod Testing" or "Team Approved"
to: "Release Candidate"
- IF CSR Number is not empty
- IF matches {{pullRequest.state}} = Approved
Create Sub Task
- ELSE
Transition to ON HOLD
Send Email
So, I know that the Pull Request Smart Value is not available unless the Trigger is a PR Trigger. I also know that the Valid Values for {{pullRequest.state}} are Open, Declined and Merged.
I've also played around with the On Hold Notification to try and pull useful values to no avail. This is what I have for the notification right now:
Subject:
Issue {{issue.key}} / {{issue.customfield_10034}}- Immediate Review Required! Pull Request not APPROVED:
Content:
Immediate Review Required! Pull Request not APPROVED:
{{issue.fields.summary}} - {{issue.fields.updated}}
{{project.key}} - {{project.name}}
{{pullRequest.state}} - {{pullRequest.title}} - {{pullRequest.url}}
{{issue.Development}}