Hi there,
I am attempting to create an automation that will change a field based on from/to values of another field.
The automation is set to trigger when Field A is modified (Field A is a custom read only text field, which is set by two other fields changing to produce a value - this is set in another automation). This is displayed as Status Update in the automation image.
Based on the previous and current values of what Field A is set to, I am attempting to set a value in Field B (Custom field which is a single select.) This is displayed as Rating in the automation image.
The logic is as follows:
- If Field A's value moves from High to Medium - then set Field B to Decrease
- If Field A's value moves from Medium to High - then set Field B to Increase
- If Field A's value moves from Low to High - then set Field B to Increase
and so on.
I have attempted to use fieldChange.fromString and fieldChange.toString in the automation to read the values from Field A, but from what I understand, these aren't supported by the type of field that Field A is (Custom read only text field)
Field B is used to monitor if the Rating has got better or worse, and used for specific reports.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.