Remark: In the meantime all available alerts are available in JSM in our organization. Besides that we are still running OpsGenie. Both platforms are showing the alerts.
I understood that there is a certain guide available for admins like: Set up operations and complete your move to Jira Service Management | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
I have multiple questions:
Until when will OpsGenie be available? Or is there none deadline / end date to use OpsGenie? Is there anywhere a checklist available that you can follow as an ORG admin?
But how do I know for sure that all the alerting from before (in OpsGenie) is available in Jira alerting and how do I know if from now on the notifications are from no-reply@jsm-notifications.atlassian.net? Instead of the OpsGenie variant.
Most importantly; Is there an en-masse opportunity to verify or check if all the (API) integration rules are still working?