Hi,
Summary - I'm using the Jira Cloud plugin for MSExcel and my JQL queries in separate spreadsheets are being overwritten with the last query i have run.
Background
I am working with 2 separate excel spreadsheets that are querying the same Jira data.
Each spreadsheet was created with its own unique JQL query, eg
- Spreadsheet 1 should match with JQL Query 1
- Spreadsheet 2 should match with JQL Query 2
but... I have the following scenario
- I run query 1 on spreadsheet 1 and as expected the data refreshes ok.
- I save and close spreadsheet 1.
- I open spreadsheet 2 and query 2 is now replaced with query 1 in the JQL Query box
- If I were to refresh the data without thinking it would run query 1 and wipes out the data previously retrieved using query 2.
- This also happens vice versa, the last query run is retained, regardless of the spreadsheet I'm using.
My workaround is to keep text copies of the queries and paste them in the query box every time I switch between spreadsheets.
They are stored in separate locations.
Is there a solution to this?
Many Thanks
Dave