Hi,
I've got form workflow that I'm trying to migrate away from Drupal forms and I'm not entirely sure how or even it its possible in Jira.
Essentially a customer (in this case an employee) submits a form, this form needs manager approval before the service request gets created and once it's been approved a service request is created. So how it's been working with the old forms is that once the form has been submitted an email is sent with either another form which the manager needs to fill with additional information or an action check option (like the second picture).
The issue I'm facing is that the manager are not licensed users, the only licenced users in the system are the ICT team members and we would not want to change that as managers only need to do this process and wouldn't need to do anything else within Jira.
Thanks
