Appreciate any suggestions!
I'm setting up an automation such that when an issue status is transitioned to Done, multiple releases are added to the issue's fix version field.
For context, in our project, we have 8 different releases that map to different work streams. I only want to add a subset(4) of releases to the issue fix version, which is differentiated by an ID in the release name.
Currently I have for-loop which iterates through all the releases in the project. If a release with the ID is found, then update the issue's fixVersion by adding the release.
According to the logs, the 4 releases are consistently identified correctly. However, sometimes not all 4 releases are added as fix versions. It seems to happen randomly, sometimes 4 get added, sometimes 3 and sometimes 2.
Wondering why the Edit Issue Fields action is not executing consistently every iteration when the conditions are met? Is there an order of operations problem, where editing an issue field multiple times in the same automation will cause race conditions? Is there an alternative set-up that would work better?

