Hi All -
Hoping to get help with something a little more complicated. I am querying all "critical issues" in a project. All of that works well for me. I can report the necessary fields for each issue via email - ultimately showing all critical issues & and the fields I am calling.
What I am wondering is if anyone has a clever way to group each critical issue under their parent as a header in a single email. The end result would look something like this:
Parent ABC
- Issue 123 | Status | Data1 | Data 2
- Issue 246 | Status | Data1 | Data 2
Parent DEF
- Issue 789 | Status | Data1 | Data 2
- Issue 579 | Status | Data1 | Data 2
I have done something similar to this before, but each parent had its own email, and iterated through it's children individually.