Hello,
I have a team-managed project and I have five custom fields which are all dropdown. Each field will have values for the user to select. For example the custom dropdown fields and values are as of follows:
1. How long is your travel time?
2. Do you travel by bus?
3. Do you travel by train?
4. Which Tier?
Based on the examples above, is it possible to set up an automation rule whereby the last custom field (4. Which Tier?) will auto-select the values (Tier 1, Tier, 2, Tier 3) based of the custom dropdown fields' values selected?
For example, I want 4. Which Tier field to auto-select Tier 1 as its value when the user selected these values for previous fields and so on:
1. How long is your travel time? 30 minutes
2. Do you travel by bus? Yes
3. Do you travel by train? Yes
4. Which Tier? Tier 1 (to auto-select based on 1-3 values selected)
1. How long is your travel time? 1 hour
2. Do you travel by bus? Yes
3. Do you travel by train? Yes
4. Which Tier? Tier 2 (to auto-select based on 1-3 values selected)
1. How long is your travel time? 2 hours
2. Do you travel by bus? Yes
3. Do you travel by train? Yes
4. Which Tier? Tier 3 (to auto-select based on 1-3 values selected)
If it is possible, I appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to set up this automation rule.
Thank you.