I'm working on an automation whose goal is to create issues and assign them to users every business day.
My goal is to use the lookup table where I provide the user name and their account ID as follows:

So, using the table provided, I would like to create a branch that will go through each of the entries and create a simple task assigning it to this user.
I'm having trouble iterating the table contents in the branch to create the task and assign it to the current user.
The problem I'm facing is, when converting the table to a String and checking the results of that string in the Log Action, using the smartvalue {{taas.entries}}, I getthe following:

I can't get rid of the following characters from this string using the .split.match extension:
My goal is, when the branch is in fernando, I create a task and assign it using his accountID, after that, it goes to douglas and does the same.
I'm using the lookup table because this table can be easily configured by the team that will perform maintenance if a person is deactivated or if someone joins the team.
Any help is very much appreciated.